Friday, October 26, 2007

#21 Podcasts, Smodcasts sometimes Oddcasts Ramblings

On Podcast.net I found some really weird stuff. 'Clone the homeless' a podcast about everything and nothing from Michael Dean. Dean rants and raves and interviews friends- weird, weird, weird - about nothing, nothing , nothing.
I ventured into e-books and 'Teleread bring the e-books home' and listened to Gathering steam in Boston pt 1 - pretty boring really.
More interesting was 'SimonSays podcast' a Simon and Schuster books and audio books podcast. I tuned into "The secret" by Rhonda Byrne- I'm working on my law of attraction for wealth, its all the the mind you know. So here I am thinking, thinking, thinking about winning tattslotto as I have done for years - nothing so far........must be doing something wrong ok back to the book....

On Yahoo Podcast I came across 'Authors on tour' a weekly podcast from authors themselves talking about their books. I tuned into Rachel Johnson talking about her book 'Notting Hell'. i found this podcast better than alot of other book review podcasts which I found boring really.

More lively was the 'library news' podcast as I came across Librarians striking for better pay, better job evaluation and pay equity ( given the librarian profession has lots of females)
Way to Go Girl, it must at least 16 or 17 years since we've had a strike for better pay for Librarians.

Podcasts and Libraries - I can see the potential

Still working on my RSS feed into my Bloglines

No comments: