Monday, October 15, 2007

#18 Zoho Writer


Hey diddle, diddle,this rhyme is a riddle:Can a cow fly over the moon?I bet you’ll say, "No,"but the answer is, "Yes"—if she’s riding a hot-air balloon.
I'm amazed, I didn't know these web based applications were available. I signed up for ZOHO and used ZOHO Writer to add my funny rhyme / riddle and uploaded a picture. I liked the setup. Initially I could figure out hoe to sdd an image but found it obviously. I tried to publish it but got stuck on the username and PW- perhaps something had been emailed to me - it would have gone to my work email and I am working from home.
I shared my document with Linda Burridge. I guess I'll wait and see if I hear from her as to whether it was successfull.
I looked at Notebook, I ilke the share, edit, publish export functions. I couldn't delete a URL I added. I moved onto Templates and had fun looking at all the templates and added some - booklet, creating recipe, homework schedule, fax and memo. When I tried to open a template my home computer had a hissey fit and I had to restart. Will have to use my work computer for that one I think.
Very Impressed that such a product is available free. Very Impressed on how easy it can be to share documents.
I signed up for Google Docs and spreadsheets
Fantastic, I have never used a spreadsheet before and couldn't believe how easy it was????
Thrilled with my result I did a portrait print and a Landscape print

No comments: