Wednesday, October 17, 2007

#19 Discovering Web 2.0 tools - Ramblings

What a hoot I just loved You tube. How cool I just sat there for hours - best say I wasn't at work doing this or I might lose my job. At Home -I just had so much fun listening to and watching music video clips on You Tube. Wow as soon as I typed in and artist or song there it was befor my very eyes live as live. I had a real blast from the past -Loved Bob Dylans -Jokerman ( the lyrics for this clip were sat against art throughout history) John lennons - Imagine, and a few others I won't admit to. Came a cross an interesting movie which I will go back and look at another time - zeitegeistmovie, amazing you can watch movie trailers. My son looks at You Tube all the time, but I have never taken timeout to see for myself - something in common with my 15yr old now. I explored one of the health sites Healia and was impressed by the links to other health sites - very good really. I had a look at retail - threadless - the fashion was way, way too young for me. I zeroed in on Etsy - they had a glass category, I love handmade glass, they even had a 'bottles' category - had a look because I collect small handmade perfume bottles. - Nothing I liked though, lucky I guess - $$$$.
I looked at the social tagging 'Stumble.....' I was looking athe landscape photos and STUMBLED across some beautifull photos - I saved a few of the images and now have one of them as my destop background.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your outhouse. Does it come with tp?

Howies Haunt said...

For sure